As part of training, we share our knowledge and expertise so that customers may actively use them in addressing their tasks.
What is it for?
- To acquire and expand knowledge.
- To analyse the issue simulated and to be used for Virtual Prototyping and Applied Engineering.
- We respect our customers’ requirements and modify our training to suit their individual needs.
What do we offer?
- Training focused on our products—WLEP and ReSl—and how to use them properly.
- Specialized training focused on CFD flow simulation for ANSYS Fluent to clarify physical principles behind turbulent flow simulation, heat sharing, combustion, multiphase flow, etc.
- Basic training for CFD program OpenFOAM focused on the use of basic OpenFOAM workflow expanded by WLEP, a postprocessing tool.
- Training allowing to create a computational network and modify geometry for OpenFOAM networking.