Simulation and Calculations
We carefully select the best tool for each simulation and ensure optimal price/performance ratio. CFD flow simulation is one of the key tasks we do.
What is it for?
- CFD flow simulation is used to create a numerical description of how a particular device or process functions, and to determine the corresponding characteristics (e.g., heat transfer, pressure loss, efficiency, power transferred etc.).
- Based on the simulation results, the level of functionality may be determined, followed by a proposition as to what modifications make to optimize the characteristics of the device or process in question.
- These simulations make use of programmes that model real devices or processes under defined conditions.
- Among the cornerstones of these simulations are: PRE-Processing, i.e., CAD and networking, Processing, POST-Processing, and Reporting. We have been developing an in-house W.SIM simulation workflow that facilitates and automates user activities related to these cornerstones.
What do we offer?
- Classic custom-made computing for customers.
- Delivery and set-up of W.Sim for opensource programmes or commercial programmes.
- Design for simulation tools to answer the needs of your company (CFD flow simulation, FEA, EMA, MPA, optimization etc.).
- Preference for efficient use of opensource programmes, in particular OpenFOAM (Processing), Salome (PRE-Processing), and Paraview (POST-Processing). We simulate commercial programmes, too, provided they are more efficient.
- Assessment as to whether a simulation—virtual prototyping—may be useful for a specific development or research project.
- Assistance with the introduction of the solution selected, methodology, and application.
- Automation and standardization of the simulation workflow and outputs created, reduction of time requirements for routine and repetitive tasks.
- External or internal collaboration in deploying, developing, and using virtual prototyping.
- Validation measurement support, preparation, and implementation.