This general simulation workflow is suited for repetitive CFD and FEM simulations.
What is it for?
- Simulation workflow (WF) is based on open-source programmes composed of the following cornerstones: pre-processing, processing, post-processing, and reporting
- Tools used by the individual cornerstones are replaceable by commercial tools and workflow may be optimized based on customer needs.
- Workflow runs on OS Linux for batch run of individual tasks or multi-tasks (multicase simulation)
What do we offer?
- Implementation of SimulWF on-site at customer’s, modifications as necessary
- W.SIM makes use of open-source —OpenFOAM and Paraview—that do not require license fees for usage